AAHCI SEA Webinar | Understanding COVID-19 Vaccines
April 14, 2022; 3:00 PM Jakarta Time
AAHCI’s Southeast Asia Regional Office host, Universitas Indonesia, held a webinar April 14, 2022 on Understanding COVID-19 Vaccines. This event brought together expert leaders in the region, with guest speakers from China and Lebanon, to share experiences and lessons learned, as well as discuss new vaccine developments.
- Inke Nadia Diniyanti Lubis, MKed (Ped), SpA, PhD, Vice Dean, Faculty of Medicine, Universitas Sumatera Utara (FKUSU) (Indonesia)
- WANG Ji, PhD, Professor, Expert in Immunology and Vaccine Research, The Institute of Precision Medicine, The First Affiliated Hospital, Sun Yat-sen University (FAH, SYSU) (China)
- Rima Moghnieh, MD, FRCP, Professor of Clinical Medicine, Beirut Arab University (BAU); Head, Division of Infectious Diseases, Department of Internal Medicine, Makassed General Hospital; and Member of The COVID-19 Task Force of The Lebanese Society of Infectious Diseases and Clinical Microbiology (Lebanon)
- Hari Hendarto, PhD, Dean, Faculty of Medicine, Universitas Islam Negeri Syarif Hidayatullah Jakarta (UIN Jakarta) (INDONESIA)
- Dr. Louisa Sun J, Associate Consultant with the Infectious Disease team, The National University Hospital and Alexandra Hospital, , National University of Singapore (NUS) Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine (Singapore)