2020 AAHCI Central Asia Regional Meeting
Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan, June 26-27, 2020
AAHCI is hosting a Central Asia Regional Meeting in Kazakhstan, co-hosted by Nazarbayev University School of Medicine, in the heart of the Kazakh capital, Nur-Sultan City. Under the theme of Alignment of Education, Research and Patient Care – Challenges and Opportunities for Academic Medical Centers in Central Asia, this meeting will gather AAHCI members to discuss key issues facing academic health centers in the region.
Discussion sessions will address such topics as:
- Workforce: recruiting and retaining talent
- Transformation of the healthcare system;
- Integrating an academic health system in transition;
- International and strategic partnership and collaboration in the region; and
- Reform of medical curriculum, residency, program and training.
The call for presentations is now open here .
Registration information and accommodation details will be provided soon.