2020 SAFO Meeting
Envisioning the Future: Innovation at the Academic Health Center
The 2020 Senior Administrative/Fiscal Officers (SAFO) meeting is going virtual on July 23, 2020!
Themed Envisioning the Future: Innovation at the Academic Health Center, the meeting will bring together SAFO members to share and discuss innovations, best practices, and lessons learned from the COVID-19 pandemic. INNOVATION–creating new value through the intentional integration of people, processes, and technology–can help tackle these important issues efficiently and effectively.
Please join us online to share innovations in education, research, and clinical operations with your colleagues.
The program will include:
- What is the single most innovative or important thing happening at your institution?
- COVID-19 and Managing Revenue Loss
- Candid Conversations: Responding to Complex Challenges in a Time of Rapid Change
- Virtual Sessions
- Stress Management and the Academic Health Center: Strategies for Personal and System Health and Wellbeing
- Scenario Modeling and Long-Term Planning as a Result of COVID-19