Membership in AAHC International™ is institution-based and not open to individuals. AAHCI’s membership year is July 1st – June 30th.
New member applications received after September are required to pay the prorated amount for the current fiscal year plus the full membership fee for the following fiscal year.
AAHCI Institutional Member Criteria and Dues: Dues: US $7,000
- An International Institutional Member is an institution, alliance or partnership situated in a country other than the United States that has, or has among its alliance or partnership:
- A school of medicine
- One or more other health professions schools and/or advanced medical research programs
- A relationship to one or more teaching hospitals or health systems.
- AAHCI Institutional Members
- Educate a wide variety of health care professionals
- At least one other health professions school or program (such as allied health, dentistry, graduate studies, nursing, pharmacy, public health, or veterinary medicine)
- Offer comprehensive basic and advanced patient care