Academic Health Centers around the world are increasingly facing the same set of challenges. These challenges include:
- Changing paradigms of healthcare and population health management
- The emergence of team science and big data
- Shifting population demographics and human resources constraints
- Consequences of urbanization and climate change
- Regulatory restraints, security challenges, and financial limitations
- Changing management structures and market consolidation
- Research funding and new education models
- Responding to epidemics and natural disasters
- Developing systems and programs that serve the healthcare needs of human migration, refugees, and vulnerable populations
Academic Health Centers around the world are increasingly facing the same set of challenges, but share the unique advantage of aligning their tripartite mission to improve health and wellbeing locally, regionally, and globally. AAHC and its members represent a collaborative international community that brings together the wide breadth of expertise and experience in a globalizing world.
To become involved in AAHC’s Global Programs Network (GPN) or learn more about AAHC’s international activities, click here.
More Information and Related Topics: