To further our mission of advancing health and well-being worldwide, AAHCI has established a number of Regional Offices globally and continues to evaluate additional regions with the goal of opening new offices.
AAHCI Regional Offices bring together academic health centers and systems within specific regions for the purpose of promoting activities, programs and interests among current and prospective members. The offices also serve to provide valuable insight for AAHC and AAHCI on key issues and challenges faced in each region.
Regional office goals:
- Serve as a focal point for AAHCI’s members in the region.
- Identify specific interests and needs of current, and new, AAHCI members in the region.
- Encourage cooperation between AAHC and AAHCI members.
- Provide regional networking opportunities.
- Facilitate education programs, data collection and analysis.
- Promote the exchange and adoption of best practices.
- Endorse the academic health center concept to governments, industry and the public.
AAHCI’s Regional Offices: