As a capstone to the AAHC Regional Roundtable Series on GME, the AAHC and the GW Health Workforce Institute co-hosted a panel discussion entitled GME: Where Do We Go from Here? Leading experts discussed the findings of the AAHC Roundtable Series and considered potential next steps for policy makers with respect to this critical program.
- Donald Berwick, former Administrator of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services CMS, past president of the Institute for Healthcare Improvement, and co-chair of the Institute of Medicine Consensus Report on GME
- Victor Dzau, President, National Academy of Medicine
- Karen Fisher, Chief Public Policy Officer, Association of American Medical Colleges
- Steven Wartman, President and CEO of the Association of Academic Health Centers
- Gail Wilensky, Senior Fellow at Project Hope, and co-chair of the Institute of Medicine Consensus Report on GME
- Panel Moderator: Fitzhugh Mullan, Co-Director of the GW University Health Workforce Institute
Archived live stream of the event: