Reflections on Medical Education Reform:
Cultivating Health Professionals for the 21st Century
AAHCI is working with Peking University in Beijing, China, to bring together a wide variety of leaders from the region to discuss critical issues and pressing global concerns of academic health centers. In addition to Peking University, the conference will be cohosted by:
- The Medical Education Committee of the China Association of Higher Education
- The Ministry of Education’s Working Committee for the Accreditation of Medical Education
The Regional Meeting is designed for all current and aspiring leaders of academic health and science centers.
Topics covered will include:
- Cultivating Health Professions Education for the 21st Century
- Global Trends and New Models of Academic Health Centers
- The Evaluation of Medical Students
- Patient and Occupational Safety
- Faculty Development and Promotion
- Pedagogical Concerns: Innovation and Best Practices
- Academic Health Centers and Lessons of Accreditation
For more details on hotel, registration, and the meeting agenda click here.