Leading Regional Transformation in Training and Research
November 8-10 in Beirut, Lebanon
The Middle East and North Africa Regional Office will host its second regional meeting, in collaboration with ACGME-I, in Beirut, Lebanon, on November 8-10, 2019. This meeting will focus on Leading Regional Transformation in Training and Research .
Topics to be discussed include:
- Augmenting collaborative research with collective intelligence;
- Importance of biobanks to foster collaborative research across borders;
- Enhancement of collaborations across the region, and the challenges faced in research;
- Incorporating research into training and how trainees can be supported for better presentations and publications; and
- Developing a tissue bank that will help in bringing together researchers in the region.
For more information, please visit the meeting website . If you plan on attending this event, please register here .