The 2018 Global Issues Forum (GIF), Driving Change and Achieving Sustainability, April 30 – May 1, 2018 at the InterContinental Toronto Yorkville in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
This year’s GIF explores ways in which academic health centers and systems around the world drive change by addressing problems and implementing solutions.
Featured speakers include:
- Robert Bell, MD, Deputy Minister of Health and Long-Term Care and former President/CEO of UHN
- Georgina Black, National Leader, Management Consulting, KPMG
- Victor Dzau, MD, President, National Academy of Medicine
- Dominic King, PhD, Clinical Lead, DeepMind Health
A Thought Leadership Institute session on the Future of Health Professions features:
- Deborah Trautman, PhD, RN, President and CEO, American Association of Colleges of Nursing
- Kevin Volpp, MD, PhD, Founder's Presidential Professor of Medicine, Medical Ethics and Health Policy, and Health Care Management Director, Center for Health Incentives and Behavioral Economics Perelman School of Medicine and the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, VAL Health Partner
- Kaveh G. Shojania, MD, Editor-in-chief, BMJ Quality & Safety, Director, University of Toronto Centre for Quality Improvement and Patient Safety