2018 AAHC Annual Meeting, themed Envisioning the Future of Academic Health Centers, takes place on October 11-12, 2018 at The Gwen Hotel in Chicago, IL.
This year’s AAHC annual meeting focuses on ways academic health centers are planning for the future, including structural shifts at academic health centers and the evolving tripartite mission (research, education, clinical care). Topics to be addressed include:
- aligning research and patient care;
- strategic assessments and academic health center management;
- disruptive technologies in healthcare;
- structural and systemic change; and
- aligning health professions education with patient care needs.
The Annual Meeting welcomes current and aspiring academic health center leaders, and is open to all faculty and staff from AAHC member institutions. The meeting also provides an excellent opportunity for peer-to-peer networking, exchanging ideas, and sharing best practices.