AAHC AIM Visit to Seoul National University College of Medicine
AIM Program Resources
A core principal of the AIM Program is the commitment to share new knowledge and lessons learned. AIM Program self-assessments, site visits, and strategic planning provided outcomes for multiple resources that members can review by logging into the AAHC Member Center or in the Curated Content section below.
- AIM Program Key Findings
- Topical Advice from AIM Program Experts
- AIM Program Case Studies [coming soon]
- Curated content
AIM Program Consultants share their knowledge and insights gained through AIM Program assessments, site visits, and experience. These experienced and deeply knowledgeable academic health center leaders provide analyses on key issues of alignment for academic health centers.
- Cross-Sectoral Interaction by Frank B Cerra, MD
- External Relationships by Nancy Dickey, MD
- Integrative Governance by Harold Williamson, MD, MSPH
AIM Program Special Advisors share strategies within their areas of expertise to enhance alignment of education, clinical care, and research within academic health centers.
- Gender Equity by Pavel Ovseiko, DPhil
- Aligning Nursing to Person-Centered Fundamental Care by Lianne Jeffs, RN, PhD, FAAN, Alison Kitson, RN, BSc(Hons), PhD, FRCN, Jane Merkley, BS, MS
- Financing and Funds Flow by Ronnie Jowers, MBA
- The Social Determinants of Health by Denise Koo, MD, MPH
- Improving Healthcare Delivery through System Redesign by Donald Berwick, MD, MPP, FRCP
AIM Program Case Studies [coming soon]
Each case study features a specific challenge detailed by an AIM Program self-assessment and site visit. Studies will assess how the institution responded to the challenge, along with key takeaways and outcomes.
Curated Best Practices and Resources
The materials below are provided by members and staff as suggested sources for background material. They are for informational purposes only and, where applicable, do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by the Association of Academic Health Centers of any of the products, services, or opinions. The Association of Academic Health Centers does not claim responsibility for the accuracy, legality, or content of the external sites or their associated links.
- Alignment and Organizational Structure
- Academic Health Center Mission & Leadership
- Financial Alignment
- Measuring Impacts/KPIs
- Social Determinants of Health
- Interprofessional Education and Practice
We welcome your suggestions for additional resources by emailing email@example.com.